Hi James Leonard,
When it comes to charter schools, the success of the CEO or school leader correlates with organizational success. That is why it is imperative for the CEO to set strong goals that align the organization around a path to achieve charter promises.
In the month of August, your friends at BoardOnTrack are prepared to help with information on creating, setting, and reaching CEO goals through two free sessions:
[Free Webinar] 8/11/2106 | 2pm EST, 11 am PST
This hour-long educational session will cover:
- How to define CEO and organizational goals
- The role which the board plays in setting and achieving yearlong goals
- Recommended categories of CEO goals for better organization
- Some handy tips on using data to best track goals
[Free Virtual Walk-In Clinic] 8/18/2016 | 2 pm EST, 11 am PST
Join our CEO and fellow CEO panelists as they share:
- Ways to define, set, track, and achieve proper CEO goals
- Stories of their own goals and progress towards achieving them
- Tips on avoiding common governance-management conflicts between the Board and CEO when setting goals
- Answers to your burning questions
Please submit any questions on CEO goals ahead of time here.
Can’t make the time? Not to worry, register and we will email the session recordings to you.
We hope you can join us!